Friday, October 2, 2020

EPL Football Week 4 Predictions and Reviews


Week 4. 3rd & 4th October. 2020


Every week I provide you all with my personal opinions on the next week's matches along with my predicted results. These opinions can change dramatically the closer we get to kick-off, but its a great place to start.

I then publish my review of all the games as well as the results and evaluations of my predictions.

If you don´t agree with my predictions or you have heard news which may change my opinion then please let me know in the comments section, I'm always willing to listen to other peoples opinions and predictions to improve the potential return on my accumulators. 

*I urge you to only treat this as my personal opinion and never as a guaranteed way to win money through gambling. Please gamble responsibly if you choose to and only gamble with money you can afford to lose.

Saturday 3rd October


                 Chelsea 12:30 Crystal Palace

Chelsea has started the season very nervously seeming to lack match practice or confidence in their own abilities. We could see both Mendy and Chilwell making an appearance in this match for there debuts and I cannot wait to see what kind of an impact they are going to have.

Crystal Palace have had a decent start to this campaign and always have a solid defensive approach but I think Chelsea’s creativity will just be a little too much for them.

Prediction 2-0



                   Everton 15:00 Brighton

This is my pick for game of the day, Everton can’t stop scoring and Brighton are really playing with their hearts on their sleeves. Both teams can score goals for fun and both can be a little lax at the back. I think Everton will just pinch this one but don’t rule Brighton out for a top 10 finish this season. 


Prediction 3-1 



                 Leeds 17:30 Man City

Leeds have excited me so far this season with their fast-moving, nonstop running and cavalier attitude, but how will they handle Man City? especially as Guardiola will have a point to prove after being dismantled by Leicester last week.

This should be an excellent free-flowing game, but I think Man City will try and slow the game down and boss the midfield.


Prediction 0-2



                 Newcastle 20:00 Burnley

Newcastle must be starting to think that lady luck is finally on their side after playing some solid football and benefiting from some good fortune, were as Burnley just cannot catch a break at the moment on or off the pitch. 

Both teams have the potential to win this game but for me, I’m betting with good fortune.


Prediction 2-0



Sunday 4th October

             Leicester City 12:00 West Ham

So last week I said, Jamie Vardy was looking a bit old and a yard off the pace. Then he goes and scores a hattrick against Man City! I won’t be making the same mistake this week, West Ham has a good solid squad at the moment and will be a tough opponent for any club this season but unless they are going to change their tactics and play counterattack I feel Leicester will be just too much for them.


Prediction 2-1



         Southampton 12:00 West Brom

How is blowing a 3-0 lead going to affect West Brom? Will it give them self-belief that they can score against top teams or will it destroy their confidence in their own backline?

Southampton on the other hands will be happy to have recorded their first victory in the league and eager to push on for more.

I rate these teams as even and feel this will be an entertaining and competitive match.


Prediction 1-1



                Arsenal 14:00 Sheffield

I have been wrong many times, but I only see one result coming from this game and that’s an Arsenal win. 

Arsenal have a well organised team that is really starting to work together and against Sheffield who seriously need to add at least a top-class striker and center to their ranks I believe this will just be one-way traffic.


Prediction 3-0 



                   Wolves 14:00 Fulham

This is looking live 2 successive losses to midlands teams for Fulham after they were brushed aside by Villa last week.

Let’s face it when the board comes out and apologizes to the fans for the way they played you know it must be bad. It’s hard to see who is going to score the next goal for them.

Wolves have had their own rocky periods this term but you feel they will just have too much talent on the field to be troubled by the visitors.


Prediction 2-0



              Man United 16:30 Tottenham

I’ve been looking forward to this game.

Tottenham have played 7 games in the last 19 days but have seen to be getting better each game but will this be the straw that breaks the cockerels back. Either way for Mourinho it will be a great achievement or a good excuse.

United have been good going forward but as we saw in the last game against Brighton they are spending far too much time in their own half defending deep.

I will admit I am torn on this one, either side could win it, I just feel United’s midfield will invite to many attacking chances for Spurs.


Prediction 1-2


                  Aston Vill 19:15 Liverpool

Villa has made a great start to the league this season beating Sheffield and Fulham but this will be their first game against a top club and unless Liverpool is having a really bad day at the office I can only see this result going Liverpool's way.
 

Prediction 0-3




If you don´t agree with my predictions or you have heard news which may change my opinion then please let me know in the comments section, I'm always willing to listen to other peoples opinions and predictions to improve the potential return on my accumulators. 

*I urge you to only treat this as my personal opinion and never as a guaranteed way to win money through gambling. Please gamble responsibly if you choose to and only gamble with money you can afford to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EPL Football, Week 6. Saturday 24th Reviews & Predictions

  I bet at William Hill, use the link to open your account today and benefit from the best odds and offers on the market.>>>>>...